Saturday, January 10, 2009

Feel Good Factor

Greetings!
My first blog.
Till now i had been writing everything in my dairy entries ( since my 7th grade teacher said "its nice") ,more n more in my answer sheets, preity much in note books, some things in scrap books of my freinds and a little on phone ;) but,today i got inspired to write for nothing , just for 'feel good' factor .hence, i am blogging dearies!!
This itself makes many things clear like i'll be writing whenever i feel like, there wont be any time factor like i had in my recent article for college magazine ( see i have already started it ). so here come next, i'll be writing about my experiences and try not to write about me ( though that seems difficult) , i wont be responsible for any of the spelling mistakes as thats my signature writing or some of the keys in this keyboards need to handled gently and ofcourse there is always a dont care condition.
I started writing while listening to 'pehli nazar mein' song. and by the time i have figured out what's the heading? the song goes like this- 'hands in my pocket' , which defines my state of mind. ya will be writing soon.

2 comments:

  1. yes that is truly a feel gud factor girl......waise itna ans sheets mein mat likha kar no one will read.....waise a very gud start.....give me some tips as well wen u b'com an experienced blogger.....waise I know about u so i dont need to know about u but do tel me y u have to be gentle wid ur keypad.....yr aram se type kia kr...bechara keyboard hai boxing bag nai...... N d last thing....wen r u going to write a blog on ur fav passtime............. Arey shopping yr......Give ppl some shopping tips in ur next blog....n remember one of d reader is waiting ardently to read it .........

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sampada -
    dear ardent reader, shopping tips aur tujhe???? thats your major. i m still exploring.

    ReplyDelete