Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oscars missed it

Our sessionals finished yesterday.And i laid my hands on any next movie on tv. I saw a movie.I must say i never choose a movie with a slightest shade of despair and hence this movie's promo couldnt tempt me.I admit i loooved its music before , but now i love the movie as well.This movie is DIFFERENT.So though i am kind of a year late to write about this movie,my today's blog is about this one.
Taare Zamee Par---man, awsm movie!!!! real characters, apt actors, brilliant direction, but its strongest point is its story. Ishan, a little child with some unsorted things and parents unwilling to solve them.....,,,how things were sorted by his perfect mentor Ram.This character Ram ,the way he thinks and most importantly feels for children is rare. anyways happy that i saw it better late than never , just that i missed it on big screen.i wonder why it didn't got nominated for oscars??. Now i am looking forward to slumdog millionare, will write again.

1 comment:

  1. kya yr....jst an year late.... itne jaldiiiiiii......ab slumdog ke reviews kb milenge....jst another year after??????

    ReplyDelete