Saturday, August 18, 2012

To be.

I am working now. With a mnc. If i look back.. This is wat i wanted to be whole my life.. To work a reputed job( Yes if i leave my dreams of being a HERO who saves a world :-P ;-) ) And this was definatly wat i despratly wanted since last year in College... Working with a mnc, a job of reput. But today when i have got it... I still dont feel complete. No, its NOT "always more" thing biting me. I took time to discover wat i want. And even today i dont know wat exactly it is.but atleast i got something wats it gonna be like. It will make me proud of me.i still want to save the world .. Which world is still to go... I still wana be hero like i wanted to be when i was small.there is a whole world out there waiting for me to take over. Exact thing?? Still on quest.

1 comment:

  1. Now the time has come.. save the world start from Delhi ;) :P

    ReplyDelete